Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did you see the news about the Maybelline shine seduction?

Wow, what do you think about that lady's reaction to that lip gloss? She's puts it on and within a few seconds her airway closes. Crazy huh?Did you see the news about the Maybelline shine seduction?
Are you sure your not talking about gangster shine?Did you see the news about the Maybelline shine seduction?
My lips swell when I put on gloss or lipstick. Especially super shine and long lasting ones. But my airway never closed up though. That's F'ed up.
crazy
no you sure do watch a lot of news!!!!!!!!!!
Nope where'd you hear it
umm ouch. remind me to stay away from that.
really!!!? I want to hear about that, email me plz? lol thanks
OMG I didn't see or hear about this, where did you see it?!
did u see the maybeline for men at hulu.com? its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan