Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried the Maybelline Colossal express volume mascara?

I really liked it when I first saw it advertised. :]


does it work well?


anyone use it or seen it one someone else before?Has anyone tried the Maybelline Colossal express volume mascara?
Yes, when I went through my Alice Cooper phase.Has anyone tried the Maybelline Colossal express volume mascara?
i use it all the time! and i love it! it smells weird tho. but i guess it is just the mascara. i know all of my friends use it and love it!


another good brand is covergirl lash blast!
Yeah I've tried it. It does give a lot of length and color, but at first it can give tons of clumps. Once you've used it about a month, it works better. :)
yes, it works great. my best mascara currently is Cheer Cover's new long lash and instant curl mascara. beautiful.
It's the best mascara I've ever tried.


It really does volumize and lengthen my lashes.


You should really get it.
yes. i use it.


i love it.


but after a while it starts getting weird, and it smells really really bad.


=]
I get mine from Walgreens and use it most days. It works reaaaally well. It doesn't clump easily and gives you enormous lashes :)
I use it and I LOVEEE it! It gives your eyelashes great volume and length. You should definitely try it.
mee! i have it :)


its sooo good, i recomend it!


you get really long + really volumised lashes which last all day!





i loveeeeeeeeeeeee it :D
I have read some reviews on it. Both good and bad. check some video reviews on youtube for it. I currently use Lash Blast and love it.
its amazing. i love it
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan