Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why are the Maybelline mineral products still have Talc on the ingredients list?

It says in the maybelline website that the mineral products are talc-free. I bought mineral products here in the Philippines but when I checked the ingredients list, Talc is one of the ingredients. Why is it like that? Does it mean that the website is wrong or the product I bought was fake?Why are the Maybelline mineral products still have Talc on the ingredients list?
I can't tell you for sure, but I imagine that the website you are looking at is for another country...and the standards in the Philippines are less stringent?Why are the Maybelline mineral products still have Talc on the ingredients list?
Not in usa





philippines don't have strick guidelines or call them
hmmm well talc is a mineral

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan