Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Maybelline's Lash Discovery Mascara going to be discontinued?

I rarely see it in the stores now. I love that mini brush. Would Define-a-Lash or any other comb applicator mascara be similar?Is Maybelline's Lash Discovery Mascara going to be discontinued?
I noticed that too...





I don't think its that popular... and it wouldn't of been much of a success either...





I still see it, but only in markets and at the bottom of the rack =/





I always see Define-A-Lash at the top of the rack and its always recommended by many different people. The brush is thin and easy to use too, so I think you're like it =]Is Maybelline's Lash Discovery Mascara going to be discontinued?
Unfortunately yes! but you will still be able to find it in some discount cosmetics shops on the highstreet or online for about 1-2 years after it gets pulled from the shelves.





Try sites like http://www.cosmeticsfairy.co.uk/ as they get all the discontinued stock.





Happy hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan