Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are any Cover Girl or Maybelline makeup products any good?

Or are they popular just because they are big companies?





If you think any of their products are good, please say what they are!Are any Cover Girl or Maybelline makeup products any good?
The Maybelline Matte Mousse collection of foundations, bronzers, etc is very good, except the blushes are a bit too pink for me. They smooth on like lotion, but have the coverage of powders, and are so light, so it usually doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. It just looks like you have naturally flawless skin.





Then, Maybelline's Define-a-lash is excellent. It's not the mascara formula. It's the brush. And it really doesn't clump. No lies.





As for CoverGirl, I don't use their products, so I don't know.Are any Cover Girl or Maybelline makeup products any good?
Cover Girl and Maybelline products are frequently tested on animals. They put the ingredients in rabbits eyes and because they don't have tear ducts, it's very painful and many of them suffer and die. I try really to buy cosmetics that are not tested on animals. Here's a website that shows cosmetic companies that test on animals and companies that don't.
i love cover girl powder makeup
I use quite a lot of Maybelline products. Prices are affordable, plus, they always come up with new colors and there are plenty of lovely shades to choose from. However, I feel that higher-end cosmetics (such as Estee Lauder) come out easier - as in, you can see the color on your face easily without having to apply too much.
Professional cosmetic artists often have cosmetics from CG and Maybelline in their kits right along side items from higher end brands. This is because many items like eye liner or mascara perform similar to their more expensive counterparts. Maybelline Great Lash has been known as the industry favorite for 35 years. However when it comes to ';colors'; (eye shadow,blush,lipstick) high end brands are generally better because they contain much higher amounts of pigment. You'll notice you may only need a light swipe of a Mac eye shadow...but you may need to paint on a Cover Girl shade pretty thick to get the same result. Thats the long answer to your question....the short answer is yes, CG and Maybs are very fun and good to use.
Yes, I love Maybelline products. True Illusion is a great makeup and looks great on you. Then for powder, I use ShineFree.
actually alot of their products ARE good....its not bc they are big companies....i have some eyeliner that is the BOMB and its maybelline





i have maybellines unstoppable eyeliner and it works wonders for me....just try some of their products and see if you like them.....bc in reality WE dont know what u like or your style so it would probably be best if you went and tried some of their products yourself.
The only product I have in my make up case from Maybelline is the Great Lash Mascara. I'm not a big fan of Cover Girl. It smells like noxema and covers unevenly.





I would recommend most cosmetics from estee lauder and mac.
I only use Maybelline eyeliners and mascara, I like Cover girl eye shadow, and blush and I like Loreal lip stick
Yea, they're good. I just don't like the powders and foundation and stuff because it gives me zits. If you're case is like mine, use bare minerals. It's really good.
cover girl lash exact
cover girl cover stick works really good for an on the go quick foundation. i love all the maybelline lipsticks ( especially ice princess) and i really like the lash exact mascara. it curves with your eye lashes and never clumps.
i think maybelline great lash mascaras are really good.





and





covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner as well as, tru blend loose powder-they are sooooooo good.
Yes so are Almay
I love Covergirl's Clean Pressed Powder and eyeshadows and Maybelline's Great Lash mascara is my FAVORITE.
The products are all good, it just depends how you use it and how well you use it. I currently use the mascara from Maybelline and naturally my eye lashes are long and it dosnt crumple them up. its great.
go look at mark.com has products that r for all ages makep lasts most only $5 most. www.youravon.com/jamienewman


has everything you need even cute outfits accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan