Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is the Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara any good?

I am about to go makeup shopping and i was wondering if the lash stiletto mascara is any good?


-Does it flake off easily?


-Does is separate good?


-Would you prefer it?





*Thank you so much!Is the Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara any good?
I am wearing it right now and i absolutely love it! It does separate your lashes real good and makes them longer. There is no volume in it but it does make your lashes look long and separates each lash individually. i really like it.Is the Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara any good?
I have it and I hate it. It doesn't separate it clumps and it does flake off.


I use Lash Blast which works great and to really lengthen I use Fiberwig over it. Or I just use fiberwig for a more natural look and it lasts so long!!! I buy Cover Girl Lash Blast at any drug store and I get fiberwig at www.sephora.com .
Lash Stilleto is pretty cool and i like the packaging. The brush is skinny and good for getting every lash. its good if you want a nice long lash look because it doesn't add thickness to your lashes.


I have kind of short lashes but when i curl my lashes and put lash stilleto on my lashes look goood!
im wearing it right now and yes it works great. my lashes are so long.


the only thing though is dont put more then two coats on because it starts to get too chunky looking. it seperates great. i prefer colossal lash though, it makes your lashes thicker and longer.
yea it works so well my bff uses it and her eyelashes are 100000000000x longer
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan