Thursday, December 10, 2009

What to use with maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?

Hey. I have just bought the maybelline dream matte mousse in sun beige. I was wondering what you use to apply it as i have read in many magazines that you shouldn't use your fingers! any advice?


Thanks in advance.


xWhat to use with maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
Please ignore any of the above answers...avoid using your finger at all cost...the only time that it is OK to use it is when applying a primer to your eye lid. There is oil on your fingers, and there always will be. Applying foundation with your fingers causes the oil to clog your pores there for resulting in a break out. Sponges are a load of crap! They gather bacteria very quickly and absorb too much foundation (yes it helps a little when wetting it slightly but not by much) if you have to use a sponge throw it away after 2 uses at most.


Use a foundation or stippling brush for applying this foundation.What to use with maybelline Dream Matte Mousse?
EVERYONE i know uses their fingers.


Theres nothing wrong with it lol.


Magazines suck :)





You could use a sponge if you wanted to be clean about it though.


I would recommend a flat circle sponge, not the wedge.


It'll absorb less of the foundation, especially if you dampen it a bit before use.
would anyone mind telling me what this does?


what it is?


How much is it?


thanks and btw...just use clean fingers but makeup sponges usually work better so that you don't get dirt on your face..it smears the makeup.


I want to be a makeup artist...I lovew answering questions.
i used to use a sponge much easier but i find it doesn't stay on that long so i don't use it anymore because it just looks like it does wheter it's on my face or not so more natural i will go with


but i would use a sponge


good luck xx
I'm sun beige too :)


I bought a set of 5 makeup sponges for 99p, and they work WONDERS with Dream Matte Mousse. My skin looks flawless.


However you can use your fingers or a brush, but a sponge works best, I've found.
when i used to use this foundation i applied it with my fingers, but this is really not the best foundation you could use
I actually find my fingers the best to use!


as long as they're clean, it blends so so well.





Brushes kind of make it streaky and sponges soak up the mousse and make it cakey so overally fingers are the best!





xo
Use your Finger it's fine, Just make sure your hands are clean before doing so. And or you can use the ASponge Wedges. But I'd advise you to use your Fingers, your CLEAN fingers :)
dont use your fingers use a foundation brush and also thoses make up wedges are expersive and waste a lot of product and money
i love that foundation %26amp; i usually use my fingers but its better to use a sponge its just i loose sponge's all the time.





fingers arent really bad tho they just dont cover as well as a sponge would
Nothing its rubbish %26amp; makes ur skin flake after a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan