Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to remove maybelline superstay?

How do you get this stuff off your lips, other than scraping your fingernail across it? Is there any kind of removal product for it? Maybe some home remedy. Anything. I have a great color that I love to wear everyday, but I would like to have a fresh coat every day, not leftover chuncks!How to remove maybelline superstay?
i think maybelline, has some makeup remover to take it off


check the website www.maybelline.comHow to remove maybelline superstay?
I am not sure ....but try some baby oil ...its good for your lips as well ...try a little soap and water then rub some baby oil in there as well.





Must really be a good lip stick ~~~


Good Luck ~
Cetaphil, its a cleanser, and I swear by it! and its cheaper than some eye makeup remover by Maybelline. another way is to rub lots of Vaseline on your lips and then wipe off w/ a piece of toilet paper/washcloth. Try it. And its cheap.
I had this same problem with long-wearing lipstick, and surprisingly I found a solution in an eye makeup remover!!





Go to the ALmay section and get one of the eye makeup remover pads that are moisturizing. If you get the oil-free one the lipstick won't come off.





It's that simple! It just slides off after a few good swipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan