Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anybody got anything to say about the colossal mascara by maybelline?

good or bad, i need to know! i just bought it, and it looks a little watery, and my curl is really tough to keep.Has anybody got anything to say about the colossal mascara by maybelline?
I think its great, I bout some yesterday and it made a real difference. If its watery, try shaking the tube, or return it for a new one. It more than doubled the amount of lashes I have, it was just great.Has anybody got anything to say about the colossal mascara by maybelline?
I absolutely love it although yes, it does not hold a curl very well unless you get the waterproof one. But, i think it's a great drugstore mascara.
it's amazing. me and my friends favorite. i wear fake eyelashes on top so i need bottom ones to stay full and long through the day and colossal does the job for me!
its not as colossal as they say, it didnt really make a difference for me
yes it flakes reallly bad and it didnt work for me at all but clump
THE BEST MARSCARA EVER. GET IT. WORTH THE MONEY.
i looooooooooove it i apply an avon little one then this and lots of it its great though i do need a lot of it !
its really good at first! but then it gets clumpy and old pretty fast
I really like it, but that is just me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan