Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can i get a maybelline sample from?

Hi,





I just wondered where i can get a maybelline sample from as one of my girl mates was asking me to find out on the Internet as part of a beauty therapy university course? If your wondering when i say maybelline sample i mean the cosmetic type such as lipstick and blusher.





ThanksWhere can i get a maybelline sample from?
Most drug store brands of make-up (including Maybelline) don't offer samples. It is usually the higher priced department store brands that will sometimes offer promotional samples.Where can i get a maybelline sample from?
ive seen that probably department stores and several make up stores such as ulta
Hey Rob well its funny that i just did a project on something similar as part of my university course which required me to obtain a maybelline sample! Anyway i used the website:





http://res2free.comze.com/freesample.php





They sent my maybelline sample within 7 days! It was lipstick and nail varnish!
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan