Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of the new stiletto mascara from maybelline?

I really like the mascara because it is great for lengthening but not for volume. If you want a mascara that does both try maybelline lash blast or sephora brand lash plumper.What do you think of the new stiletto mascara from maybelline?
I think the mascara isn't all it claims to be.


I mean really, it doesn't do anything that a regular mascara doesn't.


You are better off getting one that has better reviews.


The only reason I don't like this mascara is because it doesn't give my lashes enough volume. It kind of just lengthens. But if that is what you want, lengthened eyelashes, then go for it, but I like volume and no clumps.


Although the packaging is really cool (: Essentially, that is what you are paying for, the packaging, because the wand and the mascara itself aren't that goos, especially compared to the mascaras made by the same company that I have listed below.


I would suggest Maybelline Collassal or Telescopic.





Hope I helped :DWhat do you think of the new stiletto mascara from maybelline?
It's wonderful for length. I've convinced several people to give it a try and they all love it. I would rather have long lashes, so it works great for me. The only complaint is the smell. It's the strongest smelling mascara I have. It doesn't stink, it just smells like...mascara. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan