Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse good?

I have considered switching to it. Is it any good?Is the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse good?
I love it! It's lightweight and non-greasy, and covers little imperfections perfectly. It's the only foundation I will use.Is the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse good?
no it makes my skin look caked on and uneven i hate that make up sorry
its awesome
I wish I could use it, I never could find one light enough for me. I have very pale skin but there's redness to it too.
yeah, its really good . it goes on evenly and isn't powdery or doesn't dry like luids which turns you face to have strecks
It's brilliant! I'd rate it 10 out of 10!
I LOVE IT it's so light and easy!
Amazing..





100%
I LOVE IT! it's really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan