Thursday, December 3, 2009

What type of maybelline mascara is right for me?

i have thin eyelashes, light brownish color. and not very long.


i would like to find a maybelline mascara that makes them thicker, a little bit longer, a bit darker, and not really curved.


so if anyone has any ideas on what would be the best one i'd appreciate it. What type of maybelline mascara is right for me?
I use the Maybelline New York Define-a-Lash it's amazing :]


But make sure to get the one in the pink tube not the greenWhat type of maybelline mascara is right for me?
the colossal volume express mascara from maybelline


i have heard may people say bad thing about this mascara but i wanted to try i for my self and i have to say it works great for me


it gives my lashes length, thickness, fullness and boldness without


any clumps which is great. i defiantly think you should give the colossal a try



try lash exact mascara. It did all of those things for me when i used it (:
Heyy


I swear by lash stylist maybelline


it is amazing , i have lighter eyelashes , and quite short , it makes them look fuller , and thicker , and longer , and darker...


all rolled into one lool


hope you find the right one


X
maybelline? i think its great lash mascara


yeah thats the good one :)
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/2/20652/28_2008/colossal.jpg





best mascara out there. i have long thick eyelashes and it makes them even thicker and longer. i love it! try it out, you wont be disappointed!
I like Lash Blast but it's Cover girl :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Tell me what you think of my body.
Colossal(bright yellow tube)....i have always used Dior mascaras but they are too expensive and don't last long so i tried this and love it!!!!..only like $7 bucks too! :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan