Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are the Dream Mousse products any good from Maybelline?

I used to have the foundation but it was ages ago is the highlighter any good?Are the Dream Mousse products any good from Maybelline?
the foundation is terrible it looks awful and the covergae is crap!





i would get a differnet brand if i was you like rimmel or loreal xxAre the Dream Mousse products any good from Maybelline?
I really like the blush, I don't like powder blush at ALL


so this is really good, I like the texture and that it goes on


nicely. I have the Cloud Wine one.





The eyeshadow isn't very good... it's like those cheap


Claire's or Mary Kate and Ashley eyeshadows with no pigment


at all and just some glitter.





The white one is decent, but the rest of the colors aren't


cuttin' it for me.





The bronzer comes in a few shades and it's okay but it was


a little hard to find one that matched my skin.
I don't like the foundation it gathers on my skin and doesn't spread right so it looks really patchy. Not a good look :( not tried the highlighter, I wouldn't if I were you it'll just be as rubbish as the foundation.
I've not used the highlighter but i've used the mousse blush before and the mousse foundation.





Both are amazing.





don't get the powder though because that's not that good.
'the other colours arnt cuttin it for me' ahahahaha


yeah it rocks :)


i dont the (cant spell) gwen stefanni dolls ;o how hard was the girls go games one omg it was so clever though :D good luck ;) x
its good, the bronzer is good but if it doesnt match perfectly, and i mean perfectly it looks like a mask.
I really like all the mousse products and would recommend them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan