Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maybelline?

I';m a beauty advisor. I have a customer looking for the tweezers that you use to have. She said that tried the internet, but no luck.Maybelline?
Check under cosmetic catalogs. There is a catalog that sells ';vintage'; cosmetics, perfumes, and beauty aids, but I don't know the name of it. It might be under a ';General Store'; or maybe ';Vermont General store.'; I am from the Maybelline era, so I know what you're talking about. The mascara in those days went on with a tiny brush, and it was thicker and more effective than a wand. Good luck.Maybelline?
umm...
jigga what?
I'm not really sure what you are talking about, but if you're looking for a good tweezer to recommend - Tweezerman is the best brand.
what a hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan